We represent ordinary persons and the families of persons who were seriously injured or killed by the misconduct or negligence of other individuals or corporations. We have expertise in the following areas:
- Automobile Collisions
- Trucking/Tractor-Trailer accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Injuries to children
- Wrongful Death
We are not interested in taking cases for the purpose of negotiating quick settlements for less than their value. That is just not what we do. We evaluate every potential case with care and accept representation if a case meets certain criteria with regard to liability and damages. As our practice does not depend on volume, but the quality of our cases, we are able to focus our considerable resources and expertise on each case. We devote the time, energy and effort necessary to maximize pre-trial settlement value and to achieve exceptional results at trial.
We have obtained the following tremendous results for our clients:
- $1.16 million verdict in a nursing home malpractice case
- $1,000,000 confidential settlement for automobile accident and for insurance company’s bad faith in handling an uninsured motorist claim
- $967,500 confidential settlement for case involving head on collision and long-term digestive problems.
- $954,000 verdict in Douglas County for an automobile accident, which was affirmed on appeal in Brancheau v. Schwartz, 306 Ga. App. 463; 702 S.E.2d 737
- $500,000 confidential settlement for policy limits in a negligent supervision and hiring case where the victim was attacked on a premises
- $475,000 verdict in false arrest matter before the federal court for the Northern District of Georgia
- $372,000 confidential settlement for a client who was falsely arrested
- $300,000 settlement for person injured when another car failed to yield and turned in front of the client.
- $275,000 confidential settlement in a medical malpractice case involving a broken bone
- $189,000 policy-limits settlement in case involving multiple passengers who were injured in a head on collision. Because of quick and aggressive work, we secured more than the other passengers.
- $125,000 settlement for two family members who sustained only soft-tissue injuries and had less than $20,000 in medical bills.
- $125,000 confidential settlement in a automobile accident involving a torn rotator cuff
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for an automobile accident
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for uninsured motorist claim in automobile accident where the insurer disputed coverage
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for automobile accident where the defendant disputed liability based on allegation that plaintiff ran in front of her vehicle